Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

Another Weekend Another Dress

I'm really enjoying wearing dresses at the weekend and i don't i'd complain if i got told i could only wear dresses for the rest of my life. 

The weather yesterday was quite nice so i wore the dress i got from ASOS Curve. i wasn't quite brave enough not to go without a cardie so i wore my H&M one.
 I adore the neck detail on this dress, i think its a little bit different.
I also love these shoes, but sadly they are too small for my and by the time we were ready to go home my little toes were really painful! i'm not ready to part with them just yet.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty dress! Love the neck detail too. Found your blog via the themblogideas blog hop
    http://beingstylishishot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks foe the comment i've added you on G+ and GFC x

      Delete
  2. Awww love the dress hun!

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i do love it. not sure it's going to see many more wears this year

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...