Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

OOTD Sunday

Today i nipped into town to meet my mum for a coffee, yes we live together but she's been in Skipton for the weekend and i hadn't been out of the house on Saturday
Again self timed shot, camera was balanced on the Bin!!! (classy)
 I wore Jeans from Sainsbutys and a Striped top from Sainsburys, what you can't see id the back, it has a dipped hem which, i've had the top for quite a while and its lovely and comfy. Idea for a Lazy Sunday.
I am possibly the last person on the Planet to own a pair of Converse shoes. I got these earlier in the year. I had told myself if i was having a pair it'd have to be from TK Maxx but i fell in love with this pair in Schu (?) on Market Street in Manchester. 

What do you like to wear on Lazy days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...