Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

OOTD Sunday



As you may have seen on Twitter i have almost used all my allowance on Picasa. Picasa is a new thing to me but what i have learnt is that all the pictures you put on your blog get saved there

I’ve had about 5 blogs since 2008 and as one of them was a photo blog that’s a heck of a lot of pictures. I have tried to make space by deleting at last 2 of the blogs and the photos associated with them and this has saved me around 2% of space.

There is still 2448 photo’s in there. I think I might delete some more as a lot of them aren’t needed I’m sure.

I’m experimenting with other photo sharing sites. I’ve had a Flickr account for a while but never really used it. So I thought I’d give it ago.

Not entirely sure about it as you can only upload so much a month for free and It seems to only do tiny pictures.
Any hints of tips are much appreciated.


Last Sunday I went to ASDA, it was quite chilly but I’m fluctuating between embracing autumn and rejecting it.

I wore my blue dress from River Island Size 18, Cardie from H&M Size XL, leggings from Next Size 18 and converse.

I also wore a brooch from Primark  

P9230013



P9230020







































OOTD Sunday, a set on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I've had a few blogs over the years too, I guess I started in late 2009 or so. My favorite blog is my latest one. ;)

    I came across your blog from the I love my post Blog Hop!
    I'd love for you to visit me at http://www.fashionablysaving.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for the comment. I will come and visit your site tomorrow when I'm on the pc x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...