Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

Home Hair Cutting

Cutting your own hair is never a good idea, which is why i asked my mum to do it for me.

No she isn't a hairdresser, no we didn't own any hairdressing scissors.

The hairdressers i go to is really nice and reasonably priced but i hate going. 

I've been growing my hair for about 3 years, last time i had it cut it'd not been cut for almost 9 months and i'd decided i want to go shorter.

My hairdresser refused to cut it all off instead she cut loads of layers in it and while it looked nice wasn't what i wanted.

I had planned to make an appointment for this Saturday as i've got a wedding on Sunday and one in 2 weeks time. 

I am in love with long bobs so decided to by pass the hair dressers and make my mum cut it. 
 Before. i meant to get a photo before i washed it but forgot.
 After take 1, this was cut with kitchen scissors, she's now watched some you tube videos and bought some hair dressing scissors. 
 I think i'm going to lose another couple of inches.

What do you think so far?

PS anyone want to break the news to her i want my colour doing as well!!!



follow sheselec on Twitter follow follow Follow on Bloglovin Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...