Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

River Island Dress Lust List

There was a bit of a buzz in my office today, mainly because the RI sale started, i have always had a bit of a soft spot for them. Even though i can't fit into most of their clothes.

I have a couple of things from them, which are jersey and stretchy but even though i am happy to wear them, i feel a size or 2 bigger would fit me better. 

I did however join in the looking on the sale pages and i have seen 14 dresses i LOVE! 

some of them only go up to a size 14 so i don't have a hope in hell of getting into them. 

I might pop in to the shop on Saturday to see if they have any Jersey dresses in an 18 i could squeeze into. 

Saying that i'm not buying anything new this month.

I can look though can't i? 

Links to each dress are above each dress.




Enjoy

follow sheselec on Twitter follow follow Follow on Bloglovin Email me

1 comment:

  1. ughhh! I want them all! But especially the one with the vintage looking ladies on it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...