Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

Boohoo Blog Competition


Today I got an email about a blog competition, normally I ignore things think this as I'm always convinced they are a scam. I don't know why today was different but I decided to look on boohoo's website and see if I could find the competition and I did. 

boohoo.com is not a website I have ever looked on before and I'm pleasantly surprised and very disappointed at the same time. 

Some fab on trend items for really reasonable prices sadly they don't cater for the plus size amongst us, I think the biggest size is an 18's, however everything I clicked into seemed to stop at a size 16. 
Now I really should have turned round and moved away but I didn't and I searched and I’ve found loads of things I want, so I though sod it I'm entering this competition even if all I can buy is shoes and handbags with my winnings, what you might also like to read about is as part of the prize is a voucher to share with blog readers. Now I only have 45 GFC followers so you might be in with a chance! Haha I'm counting my chickens here but let’s think positive! 

I went with a fantasy outfit, something I could never get away with even if they sold it in my size with the exception of the earrings. 

Lindsey Bandage Bodycon Dress £25 - I feel in love with this dress as soon as I clicked on it, I adore the contrast between the black and the gold and how it wrapped round the dress



All I need now is to win and for them to do some plus size lines and I’m there! 

Have you shopped at boohoo.com? What do you think? 

I think I’ve got quite a bit for £97. I did see some cheaper heeled boots that I really liked for £20 but as everything I liked was so reasonably priced I decided to push the boat out and go for the "dearer" pair and I still have money left

I was going to say what shall I get with my virtual £3 but I've just noticed there is no free postage so I'm now 99p short on standard delivery! 

I'm not a total cheapskate but I do hate paying for delivery! 

follow sheselec on Twitter follow follow Follow on Bloglovin Email me

2 comments:

  1. good selection of boot and jewelleries really impressive collection ....
    The Online Fashion Store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i didn't expect to get any comments on this blog anymore

      everything has now moved to http://sheselec.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...