Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

Friday Friday Friday

Yes it is November, Yes it has been Cold but sometimes something summery is the only thing that will do!

I got this top from Dorothy Perkins in Stoke on Trent when i went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago. 

I struggle with tops as i have smallish boobs and big hips, so it feels too big round the shoulders and too tight round the middle.

I did a bit of tucking in, which since blogging fatshion i've become far more comfortable with.

Top Size 22 £7 Dotty P's

Jeans Size 22 Sainsburys
Belt Evans
Socks Primark


follow sheselec on Twitter follow follow Follow on Bloglovin Email me

2 comments:

  1. Love that top!! It is totally my taste :)) and it looks really good on you!! Ixx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...